Location & Directions
We are under five minutes off the A30 on the B3284 at Allet. Access to the park is on a straight road and is well signposted.
If using a satellite-navigation system enter either our postcode (TR49DW) and follow the brown signposts for Summer Valley.
We are centrally located to visit most of Cornwall’s numerous attractions and the closest camping and touring experience to Truro:
- City of Truro (under 2 miles), with its cathedral, parks, many shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Perranporth (5.5 miles), one of Cornwall’s finest beaches, 3 miles of golden sand, perfect for sunbathing or surfing/swimming
- St Agnes (5.5miles), pretty village with 2 beaches, pubs, shops, bakery, also known for St Agnes head and beacon and is a filming location for Poldark.
- Falmouth (12 miles), maritime port with harbour
- St Ives (40 minutes drive)
- Penzance and St Michaels Mount (40 minutes drive), many gardens and historic properties to visit nearby.
- Eden Project (20 miles)
- Our local attraction Healeys Cider Farm is 5 minutes away.
- We are 10 minutes from the North Coast and 15 minutes to the South Coast.