Summer Valley Touring Park
Welcome to Summer Valley Touring Park, Truro, centrally located in the heart of Cornwall
Whether you are camping, in a caravan or motorhome or looking for a relaxing break in our glamping Pod, or Static holiday home, Summer Valley is the place to be! We are the closest touring park to Truro.
We are delighted to be a family run park offering great customer service, facilities, set in stunning parkland countryside. A perfect venue for a relaxing holiday in a quiet location yet connected to the city and only 10 minutes drive to the nearby beaches of Perranporth and St Agnes. At the heart of our approach is providing you with a warm welcome and lots of local knowledge to make your holiday the best it can be.
We are really pleased that our recent investment and customer experience has been recognised by the AA and we how have 4 GOLD Pennants and have been awarded the AA Most Improved Campsite of the Year Award for 2019.
- Peaceful, beautiful site with stunning woodland views with spacious pitches which are south facing.
- As a family run site we pride ourselves on our customer service, ensuring you have the best time possible.
- Spotlessly clean facilities which will allow you to fully enjoy your experience at Summer Valley. We work hard to maintain our high standards.
- Modern shop stocked with all the essentials and daily deliveries of fresh milk, eggs and bread.
- Ample free hot showers and heated amenities block with laundrette and inside washing up facilities, free hair dryer, iron and freezer for ice packs
- A modern information room with all the Tourist information and local hints and tips you may need for a relaxing holiday
- a 5 minute drive from the City centre yet in a quiet valley surrounded by Parkland.
- There are many walks from the park exploring the local area; often ending at a coffee shop or local pub! We can provide maps of circular walk via public footpaths for you.
- Truro can be accessed via a public footpath and cycleway route directly from the park – Sustrans route 32 & 3 are very nearby.
- Seasonal options available (fully booked until 2020)
- Free Wifi ( Please note it is not designed to stream films or heavy usage)
- The local bus service provides access to either Newquay or Truro. There is a request stop at the end of the lane, however, we advise people to catch the bus in the village and the buses will drop you off opposite the park on your return.
- Easily accessible via a 500m straight road and only 3 miles from the A30
- A perfect Central location for exploring both the North and South coasts of Cornwall.
So what sets us apart from other touring parks?
We believe we offer all the right elements for you to enjoy your holiday. We blend a very warm welcome, local knowedge, spotlessly clean facilities, stunning far reaching view and spacious beautiful pitches. Don’t just take our word for it read what our guests reviews say at: FaceBook, TripAdvisor, Google and UKcampsite.
A great place to stay
Relax in beautiful, peaceful surroundings where children can play and make special memories. Access excellent facilities and explore the best Cornwall has to offer from this ideal central location.